The Critical Infrastructure Reconstruction Programme is an incentive that the South African government is implementing to support investments that have by affected by unrest and riots in the Gauteng
and Kwa-Zulu Natal provinces.
The applicant must:
- Be a registered legal entity in South Africa (SA) in terms of the following:
- Companies Act No. 71 of 2008 (as amended).
- Close Corporations Act No. 69 of 1984 (as amended).
- Co-operatives Act No.14 of 2005 (as amended).
- State-owned agencies e.g. PFMA listed entities and other state- owned enterprises based on the strategic nature of the project as determined by the AC
- A valid tax clearance certificate from the South African Revenue Services (SARS) of the applying entity.
- A resolution that authorises the application and the infrastructure project.
- Signed infrastructure Bill of Quantities (BoQ), where possible.
- Compliance with all other statutory regulations, where applicable:
- Permits or authorisations from relevant authorities applicable to the specific project.
- Project budget plan/s for the infrastructure project should contain the following details:
- The time frame and infrastructure items associated with each main project activity.
- Description of each of the main project activities and sub-activities associated with the infrastructure project.
- The financial cost and budget associated with each major project activity.
- The envisaged infrastructure projects that may qualify for benefits under any incentive schemes offered by the dtic, are eligible to apply for the CIRP, provided it is not for the same infrastructure activity.
- The dtic reserves the right to request other documentation that may be relevant in its adjudication of the application.
Going forward, Business Grants and Dream Team Capital can play an even more important role in the co-ordination, integration and reporting on the consolidated performance of the various fragmented energy efficiency initiatives in the country. Contact us today for professional assistance in streamlining your application for the Critical Infrastructure Reconstruction Programme incentive.